Metro Atlanta, Lawrenceville, and Athens
Breastfeeding classes can equip a family with a foundation for breastfeeding success, just as Childbirth Education classes help to prepare a family for birth.
Nourish Your Newborn 3 hour Breastfeeding Class $75
(Includes the breastfeeding person and their support team)
The sole focus of the Nourish Your Newborn breastfeeding class is to learn the basics of breastfeeding:
- How breastfeeding works
- Ways to establish a good milk supply
- Techniques to get your baby to latch
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- Positions for breastfeeding and bottle feeding
- Partner Participation and Support
- Pumping and storing expressed milk
Along with your curriculum you will be prepared with resources so you know when and where to get help should you need it.
Upcoming dates to be announced
Your Breastfeeding Class Instructor is a previously certified Lactation Counselor. She nursed her own two children for more than 24 months and believes that the support she received was instrumental to her successful breastfeeding relationships. This is her inspiration for offering breastfeeding classes.