Labor and Birth Doula Services
Metro Atlanta, Lawrenceville, and Athens
What does a birth doula even do?
Maybe you’ve never heard of a doula and think we are midwives, replacements for timid partners, or advocates for you during birth. I even pronounced it dow-lah before I became familiar with the term (by the way, it’s pronounced doo-lah). Wanna find out what a labor doula does and how we can help? Call and we can chat!
Essential Labor Doula Support Package $1250
- Complimentary Consultation so I can clearly understand your individual needs; promptly scheduled video chat using Google+ Hangout or Skype
- A prenatal meeting to discuss my role at your birth, how I can support you during the labor process, creating a birth plan & experience a birthing rehearsal
- Access to a wide variety of materials in my personal lending library
- Referrals for: community resources, local support & special offers from a network of professional affiliates
- Unlimited phone/email/video access during your pregnancy, birth & beyond
- On-call 24/7 availability from 37-42 weeks
- Support during the entire process of your easy, comfortable birthing time (beginning when and where you need it)
- Postnatal Support immediately following the loving, joyous birth of your baby until everyone is settled in and resting comfortably
- A postpartum visit to discuss your perspective about your birthing time and your baby’s birth, and to answer any questions you may have about your newest role as parents to a new bundle of joy. We might also discuss babywearing (carriers, holds and safety practices), address any breastfeeding concerns, sleep tips, and anything else you can think of!
Create a bundle of services and include Hypnobabies Classes or Home Study, Placenta Encapsulation, Postpartum Care, and Belly Binding.
Ready to work together? Call me to check availability!